View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 12:07 AM   #5
JHT67

Re: True or False: Battery install

Thanks for the advice, sounds like I got some work to do. Here's some background if it might help at all: my wife's 07' Envoy, The power window regulator got all chewed up and the wire broke; while I was working on it, I killed the battery, I don't remember if I had anything on, but obviously the door was open, but either way the battery went dead, so I jumped it, and she drove it like this for a while with it slow starting and a few times dying on her and me having to give it a jump, until finally nothing. Now it sat for about 2 weeks waiting for battery money so today I get a new battery and while connecting the cables, both sides sparked when I put them on. Just thinking about an electrical problem in a newer vehicle freaks me out. Also not long ago the gas gauge quit working and shortly after we got a recall notice, any thoughts that they could be related.
Going through life's daily grind, I can feel the effects of this physical body's fleeting days, But with a young spirit I look toward a brighter day, knowing that in the eyes of eternity, I am but a babe in the arms of my Lord.........
JHT67 is offline   Reply With Quote