Thread: 4X4 Action Pix
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 07:27 PM   #675
johnnywagon
Sofa King. We, Todd, Ed.

Re: 4X4 Action Pix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry41 View Post
Hey johnnywagon, i am the guy that bought your blazer a while ago. just wanted to let you know that i found the thread!! I will post some pics for you soon. Update for you, the truck is doing great! Made it from Spokane to here in a day and a half. It didnt really like Wyoming much with the rolling hills. The only thing i have had to do is replcae the starter and a wire. i will have to replace the front axle seals here pretty soon but its holding up like a champ. I take it out to the Pacos river every few months and do some camping and wheeling.

Sooner or later it will be back up in Spokane because i own a house up there. I am trying to make my way back there over the next few years but we will see. One last thing, if i am ever in the position that i need to sell it, it will be back to you.
Awesome!! Glad to hear it. If you're ever back up here PM me or you can find me at THE GENERAL STORE AUTO PARTS. I'm always here. Looking forward to seeing some pictures!
.....and yes I might want to buy it back sometime in the distant future if its for sale. Glad you are having fun with it. Its a great truck.

71 Blazer One Ton
65 Chevelle Station Wagon x2
59 Belair 2 Door
71 Chevy Open Road Van RV

www.myspace.com/johnnywagon
johnnywagon is offline   Reply With Quote