View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 05:14 PM   #15
1971_c10

Re: C10CJ: A Pro-touring '71 Stepside on a No Limit Pro-C10 Chassis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced Design View Post
Thanks, I appreciate the additional detail regarding the graphs. The calculations are a great way to compare the end result of all the variables. Did you build the calculations? Looks like Excel...

Bowler's shop is only 25 miles from me and I've been there a number of times.
No problem! I'm glad to help out in any way I can. And yes, I built the spreadsheet from scratch in you guessed it, excel. It is still a work in progress for the front axle, but the rear axle stuff is in pretty good shape. I still need to verify the coil over setup once I get the truck done. Might even pick up a set of scales for my shop since they've come down in price so much since I started working with corner scales.

That's cool you are so close to Bowler. I'm eyeballing one of their T56 with alternate gear ratios in the event my tanked out 700R4 isn't up to it. I would have swapped during this build, but I've had the 700R4 for awhile now, and no way I could sell it for even close to what it is worth with the ease of adapt for 4L60e or 6L80e these days. But, my 700R4 was purpose built for 750+ HP.

Build Thread for my '71 Pro-Touring: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=722029
My C10 has it's own facebook page! www.facebook.com/c10cj - it is a public page so no facebook account required to browse through.
1971_c10 is offline   Reply With Quote