View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 03:22 AM   #274
prairewolf

Re: Let's see some Burbans!

Before and after paint pictures.
I had the antenna base nob removed from behind gas cap, all mirror holes filled in. I have not figured out my side view mirror replace yet, I may go with the little ones I see on some trucks, that mount towards top of vent window, till then I will keep looking over my shoulder a lot.

Mechanically all I have done is baught good plug wires,cap and rotor,... that alone was night and day difference, I have checked all fluids for full and color.

A guy I know sold me a complete set of 94" chevy steel wheels with all caps , rings and lug nuts for 10$. I may just go with the wheels with out caps, rings, just to have more tire options. One post on this site said the off set was goofy so I have to think it through, I have found a good set of tires in 16.5 though,so we will see.

the previous owner took really good care of it so I have time to drive it and enjoy it.

I did notice at some point the pass. side front door was replced, ( no tell tale screw below vent window ) but door works great and I think of this site when ever I look at it. lol. thanks for listening.
p.s this sub will never, ever see road salt again
life is good,kent
Attached Images