View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 09:13 AM   #1
Palf70Step
State of Confusion!

Arrow February 2011 TOTM

To start of our 2011 group of TOTM contests, we are going to try something a little different for a theme.

Survivor!

Seems like a lot of real nice original trucks are showing up on the board so, we are using the contests theme of those trucks that are mostly still the way they came from the factory, at least in paint.

To be an eligible Survivor:
  • Open to all years and models of Trucks, Blazers, Suburbans, Tahoes, Yukons, and Jimmys.
  • The nominee must be a board member and the current owner of the truck.
  • It must be road worthy and currently legal (until the cops catch) you to be on the road.
  • The trucks nominated must have the Original Paint (90% at least).
  • Wheel and suspension (lowering/lifts) changes are permitted as long as the body was not altered to accomplish the change.
  • If a truck was selected as a 2010 TOTM winner then you are ineligible. If you were nominated but were not selected as a TOTM winner then you may be nominated and compete in this month's category.

To Nominate:

You or someone else may nominate the vehicle. The nominee must be a board member and the current owner of the truck. Once you decide on who you wish to nominate, just add your nomination to this thread. We will need two pictures minimum (at least one full view of the vehicle) with/for the nomination as well as the owner’s board name, the year of the truck, and any other specs of the truck (interior details, engine/drive train specs) that you may want to provide.

Nominees will run through January 24. The first 15 nominees that meet the criteria will participate in the contest. I will PM the nominees to get any additional data or pictures if they have not already been provided. I normally use 1 picture showing a good front-side view and 1 with a rear view of the vehicle in the voting threads. If the owner has a preferred picture they want used in the contest, please let me know in a PM. You can PM me for an e-mail address in case anyone has problems resizing the pictures for the board. A Poll Thread will be set up in this board area and an announcement will be posted on the Discussion Boards to notify all of the voting. The Poll will start to run on January 25 and will run until the morning of February 1. The official announcement of the winner will be on the afternoon of February 1. The announcement of this month’s TOTM winner will be posted through the General Discussion Board area.

Member of Louisiana Classic Truck Club (LCTC)

Bill's Gallery
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.
Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God!