View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 04:36 AM   #37
stsalvage
Scrapper 1

Re: Heavy vibrations

I'm having this problem in my 1972 3/4 ton.I have a manual choke in it drilled a hole in my new plastic dash cluster to put in the manual choke of the 1967--70 trucks.My Vibration comes from sitting still and driving.When i have my truck in park It vibrates really bad at high speeds to warm up the motor.Kick it back down nothing.I feel I might have a fly wheel that might be wrong.

For a side note the guy in the high desert.I have a 1967 3 door suburban i'm not using at the moment If you want to barrow my drive shaft you can.Not sure on the U joints how good they are but I need to replace them cus in my 1968 3 door The PO put in a 1 peace alum drive shaft I think its 52 inches or 58 inches .I know its way past what the law requires.The 1967 has the old carrier not the 1969-72 I have the one that was used in the 1964--67 trucks.Let me know send me a Email I'm in Moreno Valley not to far from you

I have 9 of these trucks from 1964--72.

I have every one trying to buy them off me But I'm trying to keep my Easter EGGS for as long as i can
Attached Images

stsalvage is offline   Reply With Quote