View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 01:38 PM   #498
HO455
Post Whore

Re: Suburban and panel finds

70 Burban with barn doors $6000. Lots of commentary but no mention of the "Demon Rust"! Could be a nice rig for a good price if straight means no rust. Interesting addition to the classic white spokers. Plus a roof rack!

https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/...519837695.html

I HAVE A 1970 SUBURBAN AS SEEN IN THE PICTURES , VERY STRAIGHT, CHEVROLET ORANGE AND WHITE. HAS A 350 V-8 ENGINE AND A 400 TURBO TRANSMISSION. THIS TRUCK COULD TAKE YOU TO FLORIDA IF YOU WANT. SHE RUNS VERY WELL HAS JUST HAD 2000.00 WORTH OF BRAKE WORK DONE EVERYTHING REPLACED, HAS NEW HOSES AND BELTS, NEW ALTERNATOR, HAS HAD THE FAN MOTOR AND HEATER CORE REPLACED WHEN WE PUT THE NEW MANIFOLD AND EDELBROCK 650 CARBURATOR ON IT. DRIVES DOWN THE ROAD STRAIGHT. THIS RIG WAS OWNED BY AN ELDERLY GENTELMAN NEAR TIGARD OREGON FOR YEARS. IT HAS BEEN VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF. IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE SOMEONE TOOK A BAG OF NICKELS TO IT ... THE SIDES ARE VERY STRAIGHT. IT IS A THREE DOOR AND HAS THE HOSPITAL DOORS IN THE BACK ... IT IS NOT A HATCHBACK.
THE PRICE IS $6,000.00 OR BEST OFFER CLOSE TO THAT. NO LOW BALLERS NEED TO CALL. IF INTERESTED PLEASE CALL show contact info ... my name is Larry.... please call no texts... I WILL ANWSER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE THEN AND WILL ARRANGE A TIME TO MEET WITH YOU FOR YOU TO COME PURCHASE .
PLEASE... SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.
THIS IS A VERY LOW PRICE FOR THIS RIG AS WE WERE ASKING 8,500 FOR IT BUT NOW NEED TO SELL FOR ANOTHER PROJECT . FIRST COME FIRST SERVED DON'T MISS OUT AS THIS IS A NICE STRAIGHT GOOD RUNNING VEHICLE. THANKS FOR LOOKING.
Attached Images

If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377

Last edited by HO455; 03-11-2018 at 01:42 PM. Reason: forgot photos
HO455 is online now   Reply With Quote