View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 03:32 PM   #50
sick472

Re: GMC Pauls vs Brother's

It is a bit ironic that this "GMC Pauls vs Brother's" post pops back up after my first dealings with Brothers. I will be giving GMC Paul's a shot on my next order. It does not take much to ruin your reputation with me when it comes to supplying good parts and then backing up mistakes with good customer service. I look forward to ordering from GMC Paul's in the future as Brothers has not impressed me...quality or customer service.

Edit 8/13: I called brothers regarding my experience and with noting more that a minutes explanation of the bent tray and rusty bracket...they are sending new parts, no charge. Lesson learned - their customer service email address must not be the proper channels to file a complaint. I can't wait to get the parts. (I'll will still give GMCPaul's a crack at it, no doubt.)

I am hoping that GMC Paul's can except a list of parts, maybe with competitor's catalog numbers, to work/quote from. Unless I'm just website dense, which happens to me now and again...GMC Paul's website leaves me thinking that I've missed a part that I was looking for. There does not seem to be a search function. For example...Do they have an auxiliary battery tray for my truck? I can't find one, but my patience gives up after 10 minutes of "looking around" and when I order, I order 10 to 20 parts at a time. I found some battery trays under the "Body" section...I would have never guessed that's where to find them. It might take hours to create my cart and still not sure if I've missed something. Don't let me sound like I am slamming on GMC Paul's, I'm just saying that I hope I can buy from them without spending an eternity digging through a website without a "search" function. I am glad that GMC Paul's is out there and that they have a good reputation.

1972 C10
1976 C10 (parts truck)
1985 K20

Last edited by sick472; 08-13-2018 at 02:56 PM.
sick472 is offline   Reply With Quote