View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 09:07 PM   #35
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: Am I being pushed around or is this typical CPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Port Jimmy 6 View Post
Liz, I really think that you owe Jeff an apology. Why would you openly threaten him\CPP with banning. These type of actions should be done in private. You have just undercut the value of his advertising expense and made me and others that would consider becoming Board Vendors more wary. What if I have some issues will you also kick me while I am down. I know that you said it was your personal opinion not the opinion of the board, but it was written in a post with title of admin under your name. How can we separate the two?
I have had some issues with CPP also, but they mainly seem to be in communication. I hope also that the CPP crew can get a better handle on things, and I will buy from them again when the situation warrants. Jay

I did not threaten anyone with anything. The truth is many folks have been banned over bad deals. We have always stood up for members whom have issues in deals, and helped them as much as we can. That is what I said. Things were dealt with in private, as I also stated. Turning it around on me in any other way is ridiculous. If a vendor is wary of advertising because we watch out for our members, then they should likely look elsewhere. We have many long term vendors whom we have great relationships with.

As far as separating my opinion from the site as a whole..it is what it is. My opinion, nothing more, nothing less. I have to reflect on my postings before they are entered for many reasons. I weigh them heavily most times, and it takes a whole lot for me to post in that manner. The quote that dieselwrencher replied to made my heart sink. I really hope that was simply worded wrong, as it looks pretty bad if not.

I have never ever undercut an advertiser, as you suggest. I also have never ever supported sellers that have a line of customer complaints. We always give the benefit of the doubt to our vendors, and remove those who continue to have complaints.

To toss accusations such as you have without knowing all the facts is goofy. CPP makes a great product. They have had Admin support on many levels. They have been given more leeway with postings etc then any vendor in the past. And we have worked with them above and beyond in linking issues etc.
That and more, was ALL done in PRIVATE.