View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 03:07 PM   #25
watahyahknow

Re: new here from the netherlands europe

my 454 fresh out of arizona

realy rusty '75 shortbed i bought for the frame and licencepapers

the wheels i bought for the 454 (got all the parts to make it intoo a dually )

a 1986 longbed i called the clownmobile first things that whent where the stepssides and the rollbar

at this moment there hidden somewhere for about 3 more years untill im able to get another place to work on them and get on with them financially .

i got a good cab and bed for the shortbed , still need the whole nose for it , i prolly build the mecanics from the bleu truck ontoo it and sell the bleu one with the engine and autobox out of the 75
the 454 is going to become the showtruck : dropmember , truckwheels , and a 4L80E most of the parts i got i just need the money for the rent of the space to work on it...... there arent a lot of places that are big enough to hold a longbed dually pickuptruck and has room to walk around it

idea's for the trucks and the order of things to do are taking shape and get closer to being realized , a few more months and i be able to start building for real

i complete 2 of the trucks intoo running fashion one custom and one basicly stock the thirth will be sacrificed for parts
watahyahknow is offline   Reply With Quote