View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 06:32 PM   #25
Mack B

Re: 60-66 GMC or Chevy, grey interior?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60-66 View Post
You can search the Facts section , the restoration section etc , its been posted over and over again and in many builds. Heres the facts from the 1964 Data book. The fawn color is spelled out in all 1962-1965 Data books , 1966 has a change with a Dark Fawn dash. I have and others have posted these pictures many times.
I do hope you didn't take my statement as a challenge, i appreciate all the information you and others share here. I was attempting to give an explanation as to why it comes up periodically and people claim to have a unicorn. Looking at pictures in this thread I can conseed that the truck I spoke of was likely just faded.

I did search for the documents in this forum and came up empty, admittedly I picked titles I thought suited the topic. Sadly I had no idea there is a fact or restoration section here. So I do appreciate you reposting them here.

I can tell this is a touchy subject, I didn't mean to stir anything up. Look outside this thread at others, most are questions and conversations that have taken place many times prior.
Mack B is offline   Reply With Quote