View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 07:36 PM   #7
Originalthor

Re: 1968 Chevrolet "Slow" and "Quiet" Build

Quote:
LOL, That picture of the young'n facing forward standing in bed looks deceptive. At a quick glance it looks like a man, makes the bed look like it's 20' long...LOL to me...
Ha it totally does look like the bed is super long.

Well you how everybody has to do major repairs on the bottoms of these cabs mine is opposite. Not saying the bottom half is perfect still needs cab corners, cab supports, rockers and some of the floor on the drivers side. But its all there not totally rusted away like the rest of the cabs around here.

Mine has ugly roof rust and not to sure on how I want to go about fixing it yet. The brown cab is almost a convertible worst I've ever seen. And the green one starting to do the same thing and nothing left to the bottom of it. The gas tank is holding the back together pretty much.

So Do I buy some sheet metal and cut out the bad spots or do I buy a hole new inner roof skin? Kinda torn here I didn't even look up when I picked it up I was like holy even factory inner and outer rocks are intact sweet. Any who here is some pictures.
Attached Images

Originalthor is offline   Reply With Quote