Thread: *SHELL GAME*
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 07:25 PM   #24
Rokcrln

Re: *SHELL GAME*

I had a friend drop it off at teh shop that built my 700R4 (ATO performance transmissions in Rancho Cordova) so he could fine tune the govenor weights. I picked it up late friday night on my way back home from working out of town all week and OH MY GOSH is this thing fast! I thought it was great before but not with the tranny tuned in just right this thing is a rocket. With it in drive shifting by it self and you hammer it from a stop it just lights them up till about 3500 RPM then it catches traction and at 5500 it shifts into second with a little sideways slide then right up to 5500 again before shifting into third then about 4500 RPM the lock up converter sets in then forth takes over and you are somewere about 120mph still pulling

I will order my last A/C line Monday from Vintage Air so I can get the A/C charged up and then it is just drive time untill I tare it down for a quick paint job and re-wire. I need to get my speedo adjusted so I can check what kind of milage I can get but I will be happy with 16-22. At 70mph I am only turning 2100 RPM so it should not be to bad if I can keep my foot out of it for a tank.

Here are some final pics of the engine bay. Notice my engine bay light (over the old fan hole)!

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Attached Images

Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote