View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 08:01 PM   #19
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Re: Am I being pushed around or is this typical CPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
The problem is, there is an issue somewhere. I feel for Jeff, and whomever else.. but in the end, folks get told one thing and something different happens. Yep the parts are great, and I would love to see these threads stop. The above post from CHP c-10 shows its continuing though. I know of someone else whom had a similar problem, and hoped it was a one time thing.. seems not the case. Hope Jeff and the rest can prove me wrong. I have a really hard time supporting a vendor paid or not who has as many issues as this.

The above is MY opinion only, and not the site as a whole. I am speaking for myself as a member, and not as administration etc.. I have seen folks perma banned over slow deals, and a bunch less off them. I just hope CPP steps up and shows me how wrong appearances can be.
Liz im gonna go home now as it was another super hectic day. I still sit here and read what you have posted above and i really have some concernsabout CPP as a company or any other large vendor on this website. What i will say is these sites need big vendors and when i owned my website before i sold it i would NEVER allow my vendors to get bashed like this. I understand people need to be advised of whats going on before they spend there hard earned dollars but nothing good ever comes about for the vendors, let alone a vendor like CPP who is promoting 6772 Chevy Trucks to our customers on a daily basis. It make no sense why you guys allow stagnant posts to get relived even after they are buried in the cemetary. Seriously 99% of the time a guy will post his disapointments with a comapny before he ever posts his positive experience because that is what is expected when you buy something. You guys have a great site and ALOT of great members which i have personally helped out in big ways and enjoy dealing with, but seriously if you really wanted to help the issue we would kill old posts and move on! I dont know just seems really odd you as an admin would say what you said. You can say you are just a member but everyone will follow you on the CPP rantfest. I have ALOT of trouble keeping up with the day to day here lets not add fuel to the fire. Talk to Josh andif im crazy tell me so but it really makes no sense in my opinion.