View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 09:00 AM   #11
special-K
Special Order

Re: **Rant** CPP Spindles

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolboxchev View Post
Yup that is Logistics, and the problems that nobody acknowledged. Most of the time Modern Management principles view this industry and or trade as a non-value employment necessity. Another words the people who handle the products do not get paid enough to care, and the management know it.

It's a little vicious circle thing that both sides play a part in with the customer getting the screw. I do not know how many times I have seen this even with my own rig.
I said I see this case as a management issue, but totally agree with you on your statements on the general situation with most businesses of this type.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike16 View Post
CCP profit structure included sending you the wrong part and counting on the possibility that the part will sit on your shelf rather than thiers. long after the opportunity to return it has passed is when you discover that they did you wrong Other wise they still send you the wrong part and gouge you on restocking fee's. that is... if your willing to pay the shipping to return thier junk to them. Rude 12 years ago and its just gotten worse. Wonder what those generic one size fits all spindles are made of. Cast what?
I agree with your statements as well. I think you just explained why they do nothing about the stupidity. What they don't factor into that philosophy is the power of communication through internet forums. It's u to us to put the word out and keep it out. I see over and over again threads by people with complaints about those guys and props for ECE, yet people keep buying from them. I don't and never will, unless I feel they have changed their tune. And t's only because of what I have read on this site. My first though every thread like this is "You should have checked the review board"... a great benefit of this site.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote