View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 09:51 AM   #6
'72_GMC

Re: WTB: 1958-1959 GMC grille

Hey Good Morning!!! :-)
Well, I got the Grill and Bumper, the Grill is actually bent, Looks like it got hit on the RH side and twisted the whole thing, it might be easier to use the original long part of the grill from my truck together with the chrome crossbar and the chrome bumper with the big Boobs.
Jury is still out on the concept of getting it all Chromed, probably cost more then the purchase, might cost more then I paid for the truck!!!?

My Parking lights / Turn signals are in pretty good shape, there is a couple slight cracks that could be fixed with super glue and one of the lenses it looks like somebody ran the screw in too deep and pulled it through the back, I could glue a washer in there, normally I would just find another one, but everybody is talking about those like they were gold or something..? One of the bases needs a new lamp socket.

The Rest of the cab is in need of Chrome,All of it is missing, I need V8 Emblems, Hood ornament, Fender Emblems, All those pieces are on eBay, I'm not too worried about it, it was the Grill insert and boobs I was really searching for.. Fairly happy now, if U can offer any bargains on the rest, I'll be scooping it up over the rest of the summer.. Ross
'72_GMC is offline   Reply With Quote