View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 12:01 AM   #21
71CHEVYSHORTBED402

Re: Anyone have a SWB fleet, 2WD leaf springs & rear sport bumper? Could use some he

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Elco View Post
Glad you threw this up, I'm late to the party. I'm converting a 67 GMC over to coils and have the bumper brackets from the coil truck as well. I was wondering how this'll all go together. Thanks!

PS- I have a location in Reno I occasionally get to go to, I gotta come visit next time. Are you doing anything with the Reno C10 club?
Sounds to me you have the brackets in post 3, and they should work fine. If yours is a SWB, then I believe you'll just have space where it cleared the shackle rivet (post 3, image 2).

Look me up dude. I'm in the middle of restoring this. Need to drop the engine/trans, front coils and steering for a finished chassis, then it's all about paint prison. Never heard of a Reno C10 club, be nice to meet common interest.
71 Custom Deluxe, SWB, 2WD, 402, A/C. I developed an assm. guide "kit" for restoring the truck from ground up. With assys, the guide accts for 1000s details, OEM identifications & part numbers, written in short order. 700+ images of assm., illust., charts, and points of interest. Much of the info. applies to all 67-72 GM trucks, and to a lessor degree all 67-72 GM vehicles. My build thread, and more on the guide https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=730025
71CHEVYSHORTBED402 is online now   Reply With Quote