View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 12:45 PM   #78
dfrank

Re: How about some pics of '73-'87 Short Beds Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo View Post
That truck is literally perfect, welcome to my desktop background lol.
HAHA! Thanks! Use it all you want! LOL. It needs New fuel lines and cab mounts and new front leaf springs and I figured while I am at it I will just do the whole truck since it will be easier to do that stuff with the body off and if the body is off well then you know where that goes next. LOL. I bought the truck when I was 16 and me and my dad re-painted it and did a ton of work on it so most of it is done and just needs cleaned up and painted. the body lift will be coming off and a new 4" lift will be going on and still ride on the 35's. I absolutely HATE the body lift!

I am waiting for us to put a new building up at our shop so I have room to work on it. I will have my own garage just for storing this truck and whatever classic cars and truck I happen to get in the future. I will also have my own spot to work on my vehicles outside of the "museum" lol so no dust or dirt gets in the "museum". The "museum" will also be heated and have a de-humidifier. My uncle will get his own "museum" and work area on the other side of the building for his stuff and then there will be an office in that building for our steel fab shop as well. It is going to be an AWESOME building and I can't wait to get it done. We are going to start on it this winter and hopefully have it done by next spring. I can't wait for it!!!

Best part is this building will be AIR CONDITIONED by a big industrial unit I picked up for free. I actually got two units when they told me to go get one. I figured since I had the big flatbed truck and I could fit the other one on I might as well take it. LOL
dfrank is offline   Reply With Quote