View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 07:44 PM   #9
GAc10boy

Re: "Oaky" Farm Fresh '73 Short Step

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced Design View Post
Interesting history on the truck and a cool find. Was it advertised?

Will be tagging along.
Thanks, AD. It was advertised on CL for about 5 hours before i saw it. I called him immediately and set up time the next afternoon to go look at it. Bought it then. It was actually a little worse than i expected but the cool story and originality (aside from the paint) got me. And i talked him down considerably so that helped. Also rust can be fixed or replaced. :0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number98 View Post
I am subscribing to this on for sure now..... Can't wait to check it out in person!

For the record though you are like many of us and are an un-diagnosed insane person with project attention deficit disorder. I am already a member of that club so its always nice to welcome another member.

P.S. I wont tell them that you showed me 3-4 trucks in less than a week that you were going to buy
You are right! It's definitely a disorder....and I'm affected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashed View Post
Robbie ,I have a newer door ,not sure which side but will look .If you cut up the old hood I need a small piece .
Thanks, John. I appreciate that! You are always looking out for me. I'll have to come up that way and load up my truck. I think I'm going to keep the old hood on for now even though it has the typical bend from non greased hinges but I have the other one, too, so that may change.

UNITED BY TRUCKS - classic truck video content
YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/unitedbytrucks
Instagram: @united_by_trucks
Paw Paw '68 508 Dark Blue Custom C10
Teddy '68 GMC SWB 503 Light Green LS Build
Mississippi Mud '75 Skyline Blue Patina SBC Build
GAc10boy is offline   Reply With Quote