View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 04:59 AM   #6
Axe

Re: Lifting a dually opinions needed

Yes Off Road Designs has a lot of great stuff, and I have ordered stuff from them, but the down side is you better have deep pockets. I'm just saying shop around the net look up places like rocky mountain suspensions, they carry a lot of brands and you can compare prices. myself, I don't like any place that want put a price on their stuff. You can save money if you just shop around, I like Super Lift for the 4 corner springs. I have had a few of their lifts and they have always been good quality, the 8" I have on my blazer has no sway bar in the front and it holds the road like a car. You can save money on lot of stuff I think extended brake lines thru any vendor is over $100. I go to my local hydraulic shop and they make anything length I want for about 1/3 the price. Just do a lot of research before you go shopping. If I'm not mistaken and correct me if I'm wrong 1/2 and 3/4 ton front springs are the same and 1 ton has 1 extra leaf in them. you can go to (generalspringkc.com) and look up most vehicles and it will tell you all the measurements of the stock springs. And dieseldawg 142 is right a dually lifted is just cool. Good luck
Axe is offline   Reply With Quote