View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:30 PM   #56
gringoloco
A guy with a truck

Re: How To: Ruin a Perfectly Good K/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusbuilt View Post
Man that is one nice blazer! If you don't mind me asking what price range does one go for in that condition?
Thanks, we like it They pop up sometimes cheap, like this one did the first time I saw it for sale. The owner apparently didn't know what he had. I've seen 'em anywhere from $10-30k. This one was at the low end of that scale. It's not perfect, but is a nice, solid start. I'd expect to pay mid-upper teens for a nice one and into the twenties for approaching perfect, depending on options. This is just my experience in the market lately, your mileage my vary...
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor View Post
I got one of the first ones before white was an option. I would've preferred white. It would give a better contrast.

As for water leakage, it is just like those that came before: It leaks near the corners of the windshield. And of course sealing around the door windows is loose. No real water intrusion, but some (to be expected) wind noise.

As for not having to enlist a friend to take off the 400 lb. hardtop or the ability to drop the top no matter where you are...
Cool! Thanks again for the info!
Posted via Mobile Device

Instagram _elgringoloco_

'70 Short-Wide How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10
‘70 Blazer ConversionHow To: Ruin a Perfectly Good 4wd
'72 Highlander How To: Ruin a Perfectly Good K/5 (SOLD)
'72 Blazer 2WD How to: Ruin a perfectly good Blazer (SOLD)
'05 Yukon Daily Driven (not so stock) Yukon (SOLD)
‘07 Yukon Denali (daily)

Members met list: SCOTI, darkhorse970, 67cheby, 67cheby'sGirl, klmore, porterbuilt, n2billet, Fastrucken, classicchev, Col Clank, GSFMECH, HuggerCST, Spray-Bomb, BACKYARD88, 5150, fine69, fatbass, smbrouss70, 65StreetCruiser, GAc10boy
gringoloco is offline   Reply With Quote