Thread: 72 k20 project
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 12:03 AM   #1456
ryanroo

Re: 72 k20 project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Paladin View Post
Looking good. Chevy Dana 60 front? Late model calipers?
Thanks! its a kingpin Ford 60 and late model dodge rotor and caliper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billhilly View Post
Looking sharp Ryan! Very cool!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASTY-LSX View Post
Wow, you got one hell of a build. Bad Azz work you do there.
Thank you, i appreciate the compliment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985-GMC View Post
Looking good!
Thanks mister!

Quote:
Originally Posted by COS399 View Post
Looking good. The fact that you left the glove box door untouched is impressive. Very Classy.

The funny thing is that there isn't a thing that you didn't touch and add your personal touch to. Your an inspiration to us all.
Thank you. id like to say it was my plan from the start, but i never really thought about it till i was loading the last of the stuff for paint. i picked it up and it was obvious. that other side of it is also fun for me. i can honestly say, there is one part i didnt do a thing to. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by sboris View Post

That's awesome. I like it. I did the same thing with my painted gas cap. OEM 505. Conversation piece, but of coarse your truck will be one hell of a conversation piece top to bottom!
Thanks!

i liked the idea that people would look at it funny and think i just forgot or something. the passenger will have to look at it and then i have a fun story to tell. in between burnouts.

anyhow. a thing or two has happened.

more things are in here. i have more to go but the front harness is getting closer.

i scored this DHD on CL this weekend. the slightly better one that i nabbed from Ryan is on its way shortly, so this is more of a teaser. but for the price it was to hard to pass up. spares are OK right?

i ordered this, then cut it apart and made it suitable to my needs. the paint is still sticky, so mounted pics to come.

its an additional 5 gallons of air storage so i can make a wet/dry system for the air dryer.

these boxes showed up just today.

bilstien 12" 7100s

they are for the rear, but i will likely run the exact same on the front so i can mock with these two and order the others when the debit card cools down.

ryanroo is offline   Reply With Quote