View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 04:23 PM   #94
MacQuigley

Re: Super Duper Haggis Hauler II - The Resurrection

Im jumping about a fair bit at the moment i will confess but I decided to fit the new cab sides etc as mentioned yesterday.

As usual some parts dont fit. I had to modify the tailgate catches a bit but they fit nicely now. Some of the side fixing holes are out and will need to be re-positioned, not a big issue but something else that shouldnt happen. The front panel seems to be "running" right to left when looking at the cab back, not quite sure why yet. The bed supports need the correct spacers as discussed yesterday.

Most importantly and the main reason for fitting all this is in the wheel arches. I was worried the tires would rub and guess what they do!

Lifting the bed by the height of the spacers will help and I can roll the inner edge of the fenders quite a bit so Im hopeful they will fit with a little work. I can always space out the fenders or chop the axle!!!!!!!!!

BTW im struggling to attach pictures at the moment, dont know why but the system wont let me. When I figure it out I will post some.
MacQuigley is offline   Reply With Quote