The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-06-2016, 03:03 AM   #1
T'S1972

1972 Jimmy WIW

First let me say i have paid for my subscription it just hasn't updated yet.
I have a 1972 GMC Jimmy it has new paint a low mileage SBC 400 that was rebuilt around 2008 put in and not used until recently. in the past three months I have added a four inch all spring lift, all new Bushings in springs all new Tie rods Drag links U joints The axles wer opened up inspected cleaned and resealed. The transmission was inspected and serviced,New Fox 2.0 shocks were added with the BDS Lift. At the same time the truck was stripped to bare metal on the outside and repainted i also added carpet front and back, all work was done professionally. The interior was painted in 2008 with the other work that was done. The seats were also recovered with what looks like original covers at that time. My intent was to make a solid and dependable daily driver which I think was accomplished. I did not want a show truck and that is not what it is. The interior of the top still needs to be painted and the rear hatch could use a little work around where your hand goes when you lift it but it is extremely functional as it is. I purchased all new components to convert the ac to 134A the compressor was removed a few years ago. i have new compressor, POA valve Drier, hoses, brackets and several other items. I ran out of time and money and these have not been installed. I also have new weatherstripping that will go with the truck. to be installed it stays dry as it is, It also has the soft top with it. I work in the oilfield and am currently out of work is the only reason I am considering this. The truck is a rust free california truck and well optioned, Let me know what you think I could ask for it and be reasonable... more pics https://goo.gl/photos/NEYq66a6entpN8G8A
Attached Images

Last edited by T'S1972; 12-06-2016 at 03:19 AM.
T'S1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 10:35 AM   #2
Tom Vogel
2WD Jimmy

Re: 1972 Jimmy WIW

I am guessing 10-12 thousand. Maybe more.
Tom Vogel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 11:31 AM   #3
truckster

Re: 1972 Jimmy WIW

Would you accept a pair of eye teeth?

It's a really nice truck. I think that with current values you could easily ask $15k and get somewhere close to it. At least $12k.
truckster is offline   Reply With Quote