The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2010, 11:07 PM   #1
VA72C10
VA72C10

Custom leather buckets for our trucks, blazers, or burbs

These came out of a cadillac, but are basically nicer versions of the 99-up seats that many have been using in their trucks. These are power and I have tested the power and it works. They have the integral seatbelts. Leather is in great shape with minimal cracks and wear. Better than most 1 yr old leather seats I saw when working at a dealership. Not sure how long they were in the car but couldn't have been long. The reason I am selling is to find seats that fit under the rear window. The headrests and seatbelt retractor sit above the window on these seats. I don't recommend these (or the newer chevy truck seats) for anyone over 6ft tall. I have had both of the seats at one point. These have a thicker rear bolster than the truck seats but the recess cut into them makes you sit nice and comfy deep in the seat so you're sitting in approx. the same position as the truck seats have you. They are extremely comfortable. They include a working power outlet in the driver seat track area which would be a nice way to add power for an ipod or phone/gps charger. The seat tracks will have to be slightly modified to work and new holes drilled in your floor (as you have to do with truck seats) Asking 375 FIRM FINAL PRICE DROP. This is a steal for power leather seats. I see the truck seats selling for 850-1000 in leather. I got a good deal on these and want to pass it on. Please respond in thread.

Last edited by VA72C10; 03-10-2010 at 10:45 PM.
VA72C10 is offline   Reply With Quote