The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Site Feedback and Announcements

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-08-2012, 09:36 PM   #1
gofastbobby

Posts Removed

If I have a disagreement with actions that are taken against users, and I respectfully question that why are my posts still removed?

I questioned why Liz removed content of a post. My question was removed but not answered.

Liz, do you respect free speech?
Old 01-08-2012, 09:53 PM   #2
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: Posts Removed

Actually I do. I do not respect those who violate site rules then PM asking why, and do not give ample time for a reply before posting AGAIN in a trolling manner.

Re: You have received an infraction at The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network
08:29 PMgofastbobby

01-08-2012Re: You have received an infraction at The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network
08:28 PMgofastbobby

and the copy of my reply time

01-08-2012Re: You have received an infraction at The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

08:42 PMgofastbobby, Josh, N2TRUX, powerdriver 1958

I am very sorry at the delay in my reply... you see, I was helping member dialric with his account via PM. He was locked out of him main account and emails were not going through. I probably should had blown him off, to play this tom foolery with you.. but opted not to.

Now back to the "free speech" claim.. this site is a privately owned entity. We value opinions, however there are rules, and they are expected to be followed. You agreed to the rules when you joined, and you chose to join and post anyway.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:06 AM   #3
gofastbobby

Liz, I did not ask why you deleted them I requested them to be placed back on the site. Asking a question is not trolling and sending me another infraction because I asked shows your true colors.

I like this site, almost all the people and most of the content. It's unfortunate that there are hammer heavy admins, like you Liz, here that censor and take away from this site. I brought this up and respectfully questoined what was happenning. I received two infractions and a rude PM which I will not post because it is against the rules of the site.

I have learned the lesson you have given me. If I have any questions in the future I will contact you first, the queen.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:12 AM   #4
Josh
He's got mean nasty FANGS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofastbobby View Post
Liz, I did not ask why you deleted them I requested them to be placed back on the site. Asking a question is not trolling and sending me another infraction because I asked shows your true colors.

I like this site, almost all the people and most of the content. It's unfortunate that there are hammer heavy admins, like you Liz, here that censor and take away from this site. I brought this up and respectfully questoined what was happenning. I received two infractions and a rude PM which I will not post because it is against the rules of the site.

I have learned the lesson you have given me. If I have any questions in the future I will contact you first, the queen.
Dude you are very lucky she handled it as I would have of flat out banned ya for trolling to begin with. On your account you've only received one infraction so with that you are very mistaken. There are channel to go through and posting this after replying to her is a form of trolling. This site is the way it is to keep down on those that would undermine it and cause trouble. We don't put up with people acting a fool in our house and same rules apply here.

Josh
1969 C-10
1967 C-10 Panel
josh@67-72chevytrucks.com
Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:08 AM   #5
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

I did not send you another infraction.. so whatever? I am seriously done even trying to talk to you. Please refer any further issues you have to Josh or powerdriver 1958

Give Infraction
Post / Reason Date / Posted By Points / Expires View

Hi everyone
Reason: Posting violation
01-06-2012 05:50 PM by Liz 2 / 01-16-2012 05:50 PM View

one infraction for trolling, only one.. so keep on making up stuff to suit your needs..
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:13 AM   #6
powerdriver 1958
Kid's Mechanic

Your post were deleted because they were trolling . Request for posts to be put back is denied . The smart ass queen comment bought you 48 hrs off
powerdriver 1958 is offline   Reply With Quote