The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > All 4x4 Tech & Off Roading

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2004, 10:53 PM   #1
glennhuff

66 C10 value

I've never posted on this board before. I have a 69 so I normally post there, but I figured that this would be the place for this one. My dad recently inherited a 66 SNB 1/2 ton 4x4. We need to sell it as we have too many rigs. I'm wondering what it's worth. It is a one owner rig. It has been on the same ranch since new. The body and interior are very nice for an unrestored rig. It was recently repainted the stock color to repair some minor dents and surface rust. The engine was rebuilt a few years ago and has almost no miles on it. Mechanically, it could use new seals, shocks and such, but everything works like new. The speedometer doesn't work, but the odometer shows 60,000. It probably doesn't have many more than that as it hasn't left the ranch in close to 30 years. Anywho, NADA gold book shows 6000 low and 11000 average. What do you guys think it should sell for. We are thinking of putting it on E-Bay. This is a really nice truck, and we'd like to see it go to someone who will restore it and drive the bejeezuz out of it.
Thanks in advance.

Glenn
glennhuff is offline   Reply With Quote