The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2009, 07:28 PM   #1
landsurvey1

Quality Supporters

Let me tell you why I am becoming a supporter of this site. It is because of two supporters named yellowblazer1969 and kevinsClassics. Both of these guys do quality work. I purchased the buckets and console from yellowblazer1969. The quality of the goods and craftsmanship was not to be out done by the communication and help I received from Chris shipping the goods from South Carolina to Arizona. Good job Chris.

KevinsClassics is another supporting member I have had the pleasure to do business with..I purchased a tilt column from Kevin. Again, the quality was unreal. It looked like it came straight from the factory.. It came with everything I needed and was a snap to install. I am using it now at it works perfect. The blinkers, tilt and shifter all work awesome.

In these economic times money is tight for all of us. I put my trust in these two guys and they pulled through. It is because of people like Chris and Kevin I have faith and hope in the American people and future of our country.

I am one happy chevy truck owner.
Attached Images

landsurvey1 is offline   Reply With Quote