The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2009, 08:40 PM   #1
arkracing
Weekend Warrior

'82 SWB Project Truck - Also Available BBC 454 (Details inside)

Located in RI (Rhode Island). I have an '82 Project truck that I'm going to sell. I just don't have the time to deal with it right now and it deserves to be worked on. I'm listing it here because it is a project and needs work. Ok here is what I have:

1. '82 SWB Chassis (Super solid), Has a '76 Open Rear End, and a '76 Front Crossmember with the wide rotors.
2. '82 2wd (low hump) Cab. This is in SUPER solid shape for for a New England truck. Cab Corners are gone, rockers have some holes. The floors are solid, inner rockers are solid, firewall seem is perfect.
3. '89-'91 Jimmy Nose. Rust Free Fenders, hood is nice, support is solid. All parts are original GM. No inner fenders.
4. '89-'91 Blazer Nose. PERFECT Hood, support is good, grille is nice. Fenders are Aftermarket. Inner fenders are '73-'80 and were butchered to get them in.
5. '81-'87 SWB Fleetbed with a Drivers side fuel door. Floor is very nice (one spot in the right rear coner (but I have a piece from another floor) Typical rot behind the wheels (I have the patch panels). There are a couple of small pinholes above the wheel wells - but very repairable. The front panel is pretty straight, but has a big rip. This bed is one of the nicer ones for new england and as I said very repairable.
6. '73-'80 Tailgate, Rust/ROT FREE & STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
7. Pair '82 GM Manual Doors (on the cab). Bottoms are rotted.
8. Pair '89 GM Blazer Power Doors. Bottoms are rotted.
9. 2 Drivers Side Aftermarket Doors
10. 1 Passenger Side Aftermarket Door
11. Pair Aftermarket '73-'80 Fenders (Some dents, no rust)
12. Tilt Column in the '82 Cab
13. Near Perfect Dash in the '82 Cab (1 small crack near the windshield that you don't notice). It is an ugly bright blue color.
14. Factory GM Aluminum mags (Tires are junk) - I no longer have the rally's that are pictured (sorry)
15. Good W/S & back sliding (non-tint) glass.
16. Rear paintable step bumper in good shape
17. Front bumper is in good shape as well.

There is probably more that I'm forgetting. I have 2 new Tri-Plus Rockers, 2 Cab corners, and 2 of the Lower rear bed patches.

There is NO MOTOR or TRANS included just to be clear

$1100 Firm for all of the truck stuff (I'm not ready to split it all up - so please don't ask or "get in line if you decide to part")

$SOLD!!! Firm for the BBC

Delivery is available - RI, CT, MA, Southern ME, Southern NH, Southern VT, Eastern NY. Rates & further distances can be discussed.

I have more pictures - of the underside if you are interested. I can get pictures of whatever you want, so don't be afraid to ask.

-'69 Chevy C30 Mason Dump

-'33Ford P/U 396ChevyPowered

Last edited by arkracing; 10-18-2009 at 08:49 PM.
arkracing is offline   Reply With Quote