The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2009, 01:15 PM   #1
Cautrell05

Have you seen these trucks?

Its a long shot but I figured this was the best place to try. This is the most active classic chevy board I have found. About 10 years ago I worked for a small chevy dealership in bloomfield nebraska under the name of Kersten auto. While I was there I got to build a couple of toys for the boss. The red one is a 1950 with a camaro stub and the green one is a 1957 on a 74 4wd frame. Someone else did all the paint and body work but I was incharge of the fabwork. In 2000 they dropped the GM dealership and cut the staff in the shop. I didnt make the list and had to go. I enjoyed building both of these trucks and would really like to know where they went to and see how they looked finished out. The red one was painted as you can see. The green one I was told ended up blue. Both of them went to larson motors in nebraska city down by omaha nebraska around 2000 or 2001. I had heard the 57 went out east somewhere. no idea where the 50 went. I talked to the people at larsons and they dont have the records anymore of who bought them.

I know Its a long shot but I figured both of these trucks stand out and with the internet maybe I would get lucky. If anybody has any info, photos or anything Please email me at o5racer@yahoo.com
Thanks Nick Cautrell.
Cautrell05 is offline   Reply With Quote