The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2011, 09:53 PM   #11
Evil Trailblazer SS
Big Gulps Huh? Whelp...

Re: Project Evil Tow Rig - '87 CC SRW Conversion

I need some help from everyone here!

I am at the point where I can do whatever I want with the interior colors EXCEPT the carpet...the carpet is all done and I ended up with ACC's 7295 Medium Doeskin color. The seats, plastic/metal/fiberglass interior garnish panels all still need to be re-done and the head liner is still not done either.

I was thinking of a "Black & Tan" color scheme possibly. I was thinking about doing the head liner in a tan color matched from the carpet and re-finish all the garnish panels/trim in black. Then the seat covers would be a combination of black/charcoal leather trim and tan fabric or even tan sueded leather...

The other idea is to re-finish all the garnish panels in a slightly different tan than stock, getting rid of the pasty off white upper panels, tan color matched head liner, tab leather trim on the seat cover and a tan/white hounds tooth pattern for the fabric part of the color.

Throw out some ideas guys! I need help! FYI, the truck is staying white on the exterior color...
Posted via Mobile Device