The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2012, 11:11 AM   #10
imsuchaman55

Re: Project racing $$$. 1968 GMC SWB 5.3/4l60E Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmdracer View Post
Love the gauge cluster. Now you have me wondering if I could do something like that with my '76 C-10. Hmmm, I have a'99 Z28, a '91 RS, and a 76 c-10....
Thank you! I got the gauges all wired up, and tested the power for the blinkers, dimmer, illumination, and bright switch. They all seemed to work, but I am a little stumped on the fuel gauge wiring. From research Ive done, It seems the fuel level comes from the OBDII wire from the PCM, not directly from the fuel level sender, but I already pulled the pin for the fuel sender into the PCM, so I need to figure out what I need to re-pin to get it to work, if it will even work. Also, I see in my notes that the PCM has an input from the tank fuel sender, and a ground that I assume in with the harness grounds. I removed both of these from the directions on LT1swap.com, so I need to figure out if I can put them back in and get the fuel gauge to work.
imsuchaman55 is offline   Reply With Quote