The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > All 4x4 Tech & Off Roading

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2012, 11:55 AM   #11
Mr-Jack
Beer Drink'n Knuckle Dragger

Re: post your 67-72 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50bomb View Post
Easy there cowboy. I am 28yrs old and I have had my share of trucks and cars and I do know what it takes to build them. I am no pro but I have alot of help around me. I was just curious to know what it took. My truck is not pretty but Its mine and I will keep this truck as long as I am alive. If i could have one more vehicle I would love a 1960-72 chevy k10-k20 later down the road. I don't want to be a hoarder either. I like my house clean thank you
no disrespect intended bud...just sounded young...i'm not too much older, and i'm no hoarder by any means, but when you get your heart set on building something, and realize parts trucks are the alternative to trying to hunt and peck for parts in lots or online stores...I said i wouldn't be like my father...who is a hoarder of vehicles, so after i get my use out of the vehicles, i'll sell them or send them to a junk yard
Mr-Jack is offline   Reply With Quote