The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2012, 03:39 AM   #1
Mitchy916

72 Chevy C/20

Bought this truck a month ago and haven't stopped the project, I am planning to go the rat rod route so any negative/ignorant comments about that will not be acknowledged, I'm 19 and don't have thousands of dollars to give to shops to build "MY" truck. I would much rather build it with my hands, time, and effort. I'm currently looking for white wall or white letter out tires for 16" rims (Like American Classics, or Cooper Cobras), please let me know if you have a set

Rebuilt 350, Corvette lower end, 327 heads, Edel. Performer EPS Manifold w/ 1406 600cfm carb, MSD Ignition System.
Long water pump w/ proform alternator.
just ran dual exhaust (eliminated the collectors) dumped out the side, 3" tips with glasspacks and h-pipe.
picked up an all aluminum radiator, with stainless steel hoses, edelbrock tall valve covers, Nitro Drop2 Shocks, etc... just getting warmed up.

Attached Images

Mitchy916 is offline   Reply With Quote