The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2014, 09:11 PM   #1
jeh

Jason's 70 Big Block SWB Project

Well, to make a long story short, I wasn't going to do a build thread because of the amount of days I work out of state. (It would get pretty boring 1-2 days of progress every month) I'm finally getting some motivation this winter, this is going to be the tail end of the build. I bought the truck about 2 1/2 years ago from a buddy that has a restoration shop here local. A lot of the "hard" work was already finished. The cab and frame was blasted and painted when I got it. Was originally a stepper but its going to be a fleet side now, thanks to Southern Kentucky Classics.... I will post pics of what's already done and keep up with the updated work. I just want to thank all you guys that have answered any questions I may have posted in the last couple years. This forum has been my
"Go To" place for info, ideas, and of course answers. I think it's an addiction!!!!
Here we go
Attached Images

'13 Ford RAPTOR 6.2

MY BUILD THREAD http://www.67-72chevytrucks.com/vboa...d.php?t=612623
jeh is offline   Reply With Quote