The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans & Panels Message Board > 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans and PanelsProjects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2014, 05:42 PM   #10
blfuller123

Re: 72 Dropmember Suburban

I keep getting called out to work so I haven't had much time to work on Alice. I decided to move the accuair valve block because the airlines were going to look bad where it was mounted so I had to add some length to the harness. I still haven't mounted the ride height sensors yet.

I moved the Dakota digital modules behind the glove box over to straighten out some of the wiring and make some room. I am supposed to have the rest of the Dakota digital stuff that was back ordered today.

I got the 4 core radiator brackets and they were too big. I ended up using the 2 core brackets with some modifications.

I started working on the vintage air, got the condenser mounted. The fire wall panels are over at my dads so he can get them painted.

Im kind of in a holding pattern with the Dakota digital stuff and the vintage air. I need the firewall panels before I can do much more with the vintage air, plus I don't want to get it completely done before I finish up all the wring.

I did find some front seats that should be here soon too.
blfuller123 is offline   Reply With Quote