The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2015, 02:17 PM   #1
Scroff

1971 Chevy K10 DD Build

Ive never really posted on here, just been a lurker, as Ive never had anything worth saying about the 1970 2wd GMC Ive had for years, but I just picked one up I think is worth making a thread on. Ive been looking for a half ton 4WD for a couple years now for a reasonable price and finally found one. This came with no motor/trans/tcase, which is perfect for what I am doing. I plan on running a 5.3 hooked to a SM465 and an NP205 (tentatively). It was an auto car so Ill have to find a pedal assembly, but I already have a rebuilt 32 spline sm465 with a hydraulic bellhousing Id like to use. From what I can tell this pickup has never been painted, the dash has never been cut, and has minimal rust. I think I found a gem, which is funny because the guy I got it from told me it wasn't worth his time for what he wanted to do... and gave it to me. Let me know what you think, I just took some quick pictures but it gives an idea.
Attached Images

Scroff is offline   Reply With Quote