The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2016, 02:43 PM   #10
68Gold/white

Re: Serious Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipescastle2 View Post
I'm goin' straight!!!!! Ok, maybe not straight, but straight ahead. Got the truck aligned today!!!!!! Yeah! I also got my alternator issue resolved, my uncle went through my alternator to verify the work I did, which was fine, with the exception of one screw that holds the brushes and voltage regulator (I had the one screw that was insulated in the wrong spot and the uninsulated one where the other was supposed to be, needless to say, it was grounded, but no more! Charging like a champ now!!!!! I have a few interior pieces to install and swap the memory and power leads for the stereo, and that will be it!!!

I might have to cut down my rear bump stops though, I can feel the bed/chassis bottoming out on big bumps, if that doesn't do it, guess I'll have to do the C notch...... I'll have to clean her up and get some pics outside later tomorrow,
Have a good one!!!
Ben
Sheepdip Happens!
68Gold/white is offline   Reply With Quote