The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2017, 01:03 PM   #1
leftybass209

What use of buzz words makes you go... hmm?

I'm starting my search for a new 67-72 so I've been looking around quite a bit. The more I look and call the more baffled I am about what some words mean to people.

Checked out a truck on CL.... "fully restored" is the phrase used. Well, it was fully restored.... in 1992!

"Rot in only 3 places" okay, challenge accepted. Both cab corners, floor, rockers, fenders, hood, and tool box; all see-through rotted. Bad rust and scaling on the inside of the roof, inner fenders, bottom of the core support and inside bed corners.

Lets do his math:
1. Entire bed
2. Entire cab
3. Entire front clip

Only 3 places!

I absolutely love the hunt for a new truck, but talking with people seemed easier a few years ago. When I bought my first truck I politely corrected a few people on misinformation to try and help them represent the trucks more honestly and have a better chance at selling. Now I just, "uh huh" the owners as they rattle on while I inspect the vehicles.

What crazy stuff have you guys heard?
leftybass209 is offline   Reply With Quote