The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2017, 03:29 PM   #1
mr48chev

The AD trucks at a local car show.

This one is as local as it gets for me, they hold the annual Toppenish Rat Rod and classic car show at a park two miles from the end of my driveway.

This is an open run that just about anyone with the entry fee in his or her hand can enter and has a variety of rigs including several AD trucks this year. Most were in the patina category but there was a really nice 52 there and some well done under construction ones

There is a TF truck in this photo that I didn't notice. I didn't investigate all of what was going on but they were taking pinup photos of the gal on the hood of the Ford in front of the TF and I didn't walk around to get a better look at the truck.

Ah shoot I'll just stick all the Chevy and GMC trucks in.
Pretty nice driver quality longbed

One of the more presentable rat rods. Well constructed truck that would be a nice bobber truck if the front end was pulled back in under the front of the frame.

This will keep those Honda Civics and Buicks from cutting in front of you in the Walmart parking lot.

This one honestly looked like they took sandpaper to a nice paint job the night before the show.

Change of camera setting causing a color shade change

My ongoing truck projects:
48 Chev 3100 that will run a 292 Six.
71 GMC 2500 that is getting a Cad 500 transplant.
77 C 30 dualie, 454, 4 speed with a 10 foot flatbed and hoist. It does the heavy work and hauls the projects around.
mr48chev is online now   Reply With Quote