The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2018, 01:39 PM   #1
CG
BlahBlahBlah

My uncle called ... Want my welder, free?

Aunt and uncle are retired and moved to Phoenix about a year ago. He builds cycle carts as his hobby. Some of you have seen my red one, that was the first one he built.

He got rid of all of his cars and associated tools he used for building them before they moved. But he decided after they got down there he was going to do some more. Bought a Miller Matic Auto-Set 211 with MVP. A spool gun. A cart and two tanks. A decent sized Miller folding welding table. Really nice helmet and associated welding apparel. A bunch of Welding clamps, and welding vice grips. He spent quite a few dollars. Fast forward around a year ... He doesn't want to do it anymore.

So he gave me a call, it's all yours, but you have to come get it. It's about 1300 miles to Phoenix from our place. I talked to my brother and he's up for a quicky road trip. Told my honey bout my plans. She shocked me by saying she would like to go, can we take a little longer than a weekend though?

My brother is out, my honey is in. Leave early thanksgiving morning. Plan on being back sometime the following Monday. Five day sort of quicky trip. Plus we are going to get together with our nephew that is stationed down there in the Air Force.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote