The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2019, 12:17 PM   #1
1967-C30

West coast custom mirror help needed

I’m new to the form so I hope I’m asking this in the right area.

I’ve got a 1967 C30 with a car hauler flatbed. Right now it’s got the smaller mirrors on it and I would like to get a set of the west coast custom hauler mirrors. I found a truck for sale in my area that has them, but the mirrors by themselves are not for sale. I was able to take the measurements off of them for future reference. Now I found another set, but they are off of a newer dodge and the same measurements are slightly different by a few inches. Does anyone know if they are a somewhat universal set of mirrors between different manufacturers? There seems to be a lot of adjustment in them, but I really hate to try make a deal on them and then have it be a waste of money and time. I appreciate any help you can provide in getting these mirrors figured out or a set found that will work properly.

For reference I’ve attached a picture of the set off mirrors I got my measurements from.

Thanks,
Attached Images

Last edited by LockDoc; 05-08-2019 at 04:49 PM. Reason: flipped picture
1967-C30 is offline   Reply With Quote