The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2016, 02:49 PM   #3
notchbackgta

Re: bL.A.zer90045

Quote:
Originally Posted by bL.A.zer90045 View Post
did you even proof read your "novel"you put together? two major company's/businesses that happen to deal with lets go ahead and throw the word out there(and im afraid it is your shoe size)scammers and fraud on a daily basis BOTH deny your "claim" due to?...ill wait for you to explain that to your self(because basically you are the only one that cares)... and to all members i am currently dealing with(or have dealt with)i apologize for this poor excuse for a human being,and his episode of disillusion and ignorance in the practice of what us knowledgeble beings refer to as a "scam artist"...and next time you want to think of playing handball in MY court,id suggest you wear gloves---and "everyone be carful of this guy" as he will "way overpay" you if you are and "expirenced seller"
I did proof read, but obviously you didn't and can't, this is the short version by the way.

I have no idea what your incoherent babel is referring to by "two major company's/businesses that happen to deal with lets go ahead and throw the word out there(and im afraid it is your shoe size)scammers and fraud on a daily basis BOTH deny your "claim" due to?...ill wait for you to explain that to your self" This doesn't make a lick of sense.

If anyone, YOU are the one that is a poor excuse for a human being. I didn't say you were a scam artist. I will post the entirety of all the emails so people can see how you never owned up to any responsibility for any of this. I said be careful with this guy DUH, reading comprehension FOR THE WIN!

I will post them for all to see