The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-24-2017, 04:12 PM   #1
JohnJ@RideTech

Re: Ridetech streetgrip ??s

The StreetGrip kit equates to about a 4/6 drop. We utilize not only a drop spindle but also drop coil in the front as well as a drop coil in the rear.
The kit comes with a c-notch, sway bar, Delrin replacement bushings for your factory arms, all related hardware and a set of our single adjustable Fox shocks with their 1 million and one mile warranty. I will include a link below for you to check them out yourself. Feel free to give any feedback you would like or, if you have any questions, contact me directly. All of my contact information is listed below.
http://www.ridetech.com/products/sus...etgrip-system/
Office: 812-482-2932
JJohnson@ridetech.com
Instagram: @ridetech_john
JohnJ@RideTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 10:52 AM   #2
pete57

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJ@RideTech View Post
The StreetGrip kit equates to about a 4/6 drop. We utilize not only a drop spindle but also drop coil in the front as well as a drop coil in the rear.
The kit comes with a c-notch, sway bar, Delrin replacement bushings for your factory arms, all related hardware and a set of our single adjustable Fox shocks with their 1 million and one mile warranty. I will include a link below for you to check them out yourself. Feel free to give any feedback you would like or, if you have any questions, contact me directly. All of my contact information is listed below.
http://www.ridetech.com/products/sus...etgrip-system/
Hi John, I talked with you about the kit at goodguys in nashville a couple of months ago, and you let me sit in the truck, best part of the day.
I was just wondering if i could sub some parts like spindles, blocks, panhard bar and use the ridetech springs and shocks and get about the same result and save some money which is the main goal. Thanks.
pete57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 11:02 AM   #3
JohnJ@RideTech

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete57 View Post
Hi John, I talked with you about the kit at goodguys in nashville a couple of months ago, and you let me sit in the truck, best part of the day.
I was just wondering if i could sub some parts like spindles, blocks, panhard bar and use the ridetech springs and shocks and get about the same result and save some money which is the main goal. Thanks.
Good to hear from you! Glad you enjoyed the truck!
All of the components in the kit are available for purchase individually. Obviously the pieces are designed to function as a "system" so I cant guarantee that the results will be the same. We have never attempted to use some of our components with those made by another manufacturer.

How have things been going? Making any progress on your project?
Office: 812-482-2932
JJohnson@ridetech.com
Instagram: @ridetech_john
JohnJ@RideTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 02:20 PM   #4
pete57

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJ@RideTech View Post
Good to hear from you! Glad you enjoyed the truck!
All of the components in the kit are available for purchase individually. Obviously the pieces are designed to function as a "system" so I cant guarantee that the results will be the same. We have never attempted to use some of our components with those made by another manufacturer.

How have things been going? Making any progress on your project?
Things are good. Got the 5.3 swap finished, power steering on. Running and driving great, now just need brakes and suspension. Are you going to be set up at any more shows like NSRA in Kentucky or Rod Run in Pigon Forge? Hopefully be driving it to those 2.
pete57 is offline   Reply With Quote