The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-23-2016, 02:01 PM   #1
friscobob

Re: Rock Auto WARNING

Centric doesn't sell direct to consumer, I don't recognize any of the outlets they mention , who did you buy from and how do you rate the dealer?
friscobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 08:31 AM   #2
MalibuSSwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscobob View Post
Centric doesn't sell direct to consumer, I don't recognize any of the outlets they mention , who did you buy from and how do you rate the dealer?
Rockauto, Amazon, local parts stores, etc. I usually get the Centric part number from Rockauto listings and then research the best price I can get.
MalibuSSwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 06:00 PM   #3
68is4me

I have never purchased from rock auto, but I am parts manager at a gm dealership and can give a little insight on the acdelco parts. About 5 years ago gm was getting out priced by aftermarket parts, so they came up with a great idea to offer different line's of acdelco parts to be competitive. The oem acdelco line which is the best, the professional line which is ok (I do sell a lot of parts in this line), and then they have the advantage line which is the lowest priced stuff you can get. The only parts I sell in the Advantage line are brake rotors because they are competitive with the aftermarket. The rest of the Advantage line I will not sell, it is almost a guarantee the it will come back.

So to the OP if you purchased the Acdelco advantage hose's. I will bet that they are the correct hose's.
06 gmc duramax
68is4me is offline   Reply With Quote