The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 07:26 PM   #51
XXL
Seņor Member

Re: getting truck off stands

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomhero472 View Post
...preaching to the other 50 trucks on the board that do the exact same thing
Preaching? No, but do a search if you'd like... you'll find my position on safety is consistent. If you're going to endanger others, please stay off my roads.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:32 PM   #52
randomhero472

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXL View Post
Preaching? No, but do a search if you'd like... you'll find my position on safety is consistent. If you're going to endanger others, please stay off my roads.
I didnt know you owned the roads in colorado, im coming thru this week.. i'll make sure play it safe, and i find your position on a lot of things lame.. there is no reason to hijack another thread to bully somebody over the internet...
im sure over 1000 of your posts are you posting somthing deragatory, its non-sence
Old 05-06-2007, 07:36 PM   #53
XXL
Seņor Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomhero472 View Post
I didnt know you owned the roads in colorado, im coming thru this week.. i'll make sure play it safe,
Yep, I do own them. I've got a receipt in my glove box too. Come by and see it if you get a chance. As for you and safety... thanks. Many people don't think that way. I appreciate your consideration in such matters.

Hey, look wnat I found in the smilies on the board... it's a special one that'll probably hit home with you. :ahole:
Old 05-06-2007, 07:42 PM   #54
randomhero472

its my reputation that procedes me evedently.. xxl, i've got better things to do than troll this board all day and bicker w/you, you've proved my point once again
Old 05-06-2007, 08:12 PM   #55
Shane
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajundragger View Post
hey bud it was just a "for instance". your trying so hard arent you
And your "for instance" makes NO SENSE in the matter at hand. Actually, it seems you are the one trying really hard to disprove basic physics. Your point is actually pretty easy to disprove. If you haven't noticed, your opinion of safety and things dragging on the roadway is the minority opinion. Don't sweat it though, that's the typical opinion of folks of the younger generation with very little practical experience and/or fear of mortality ... either for themselves or others.

Honestly dude, I'm not trying to bust your balls on this. I just hate to see folks spread false information about things that could endanger the well-being of others. If you want to make a greasy spot out of yourself by way of losing control of your vehicle, well, that's your prerogative. But I would sure hate to know that someone else paid for your mis-information with an injury or, even worse, by losing their life.

P.S. The front carries the majority of the weight of the vehicle. Want to take a guess which end of the vehicle is also used for steering? Take that weight off the tires and transfer that same weight to a non-steerable unit of the vehicle and well ... well, you know what happens.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:14 PM   #56
Shane
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajundragger View Post
and Shane, Im still waiting for any backing to your talking...
is your friend.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:25 PM   #57
krue
Designated A-hole!

Sorry guys but I thought this thread was a guy asking how to get his truck off of jack stands. Please stop with the pissing match and thread jacking.

We're Still Debt Free Except for the House!!!
www.daveramsey.com

70 GMC SWB Stepside project "Green Booger" soon to be 6.0l/4l80e
93 S-10 "Poppaw's Truck"
Old 05-06-2007, 09:29 PM   #58
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

I don't see anything good coming from leaving this open. Rather than throw pro's and con's in here, I think we will all just walk away from this one.

Just so everyone is clear, if your not here to offer courteous advice to others, then your in the wrong forum.....

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"
Closed Thread