The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2010, 01:32 PM   #1
ka_jd7and1
is a fungineer

CPP tubular control arms

I have a set of silver CPP control arms for sale. They came with my truck, so I assume they should fit a '68 C10.

The upper arms are in great shape.

The lower arms have been cut up some. The previous owner was going to bag the truck, so he cut the spring pocket/plate out of the center of the arms. The tube structure to the arms is intact. The parts that were cut or ground have some surface rust, so they would need new powdercoat or paint once finished. I'm thinking the lowers would be a good start for a guy who wants to bag his truck, and has the fab skills to make and install bag plates on these arms, but wouldn't be able to build control arms from scratch.

The balljoints are missing the castle nuts, but those should be easy to come by.

A new set of uppers goes for $330, the lowers go for $530. Taking into consideration that the lowers need work, I'd like to get $500 + shipping out of them. If this is unrealistic make me an offer. I may also be willing to take part trade + cash if you have any parts that I'm looking for.

If you're within a couple hours of me (Fresno to LA to San Luis Obispo) I would be willing to deliver for gas money.

Will post pics tonight.

Thanks. -Jess

2003 S10, 2.2 auto- the daily driver, currently with a 2"/2" drop and some minor engine bolt-ons

1978 Impala 2-door, race 350/T350 - the new race car, in progress

1968 Chevy C10 longbed- 3/5 drop, currently undergoing a heart transplant

Last edited by ka_jd7and1; 09-08-2010 at 03:17 PM.
ka_jd7and1 is offline   Reply With Quote