The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-25-2018, 12:27 PM   #1
Jimbohatro

Front sway bar setup for GSI crossmember.

Looking to include a sway bar up front with the GSI suspension. Anyone get this figured out yet? If so which sway bar fit well. I want to get something going but don’t want to order a sway bar that won’t fit or can’t be made to work. Just want to avoid ordering 3 of them before I get one with the right geometry.
Posted via Mobile Device
Jimbohatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 01:53 PM   #2
War_C10

Re: Front sway bar setup for GSI crossmember.

I'm interested in the same for the GSI coilover set up for my 69 GMC. The lower control arms do not have provisions to accept a sway bar so I know some fab and power coat will be required down the road. I called GSI and they say they are working on it but no word on a completion date.
War_C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 01:08 PM   #3
Jimbohatro

Quote:
Originally Posted by War_C10 View Post
I'm interested in the same for the GSI coilover set up for my 69 GMC. The lower control arms do not have provisions to accept a sway bar so I know some fab and power coat will be required down the road. I called GSI and they say they are working on it but no word on a completion date.
If you check out the choppin block chassis, they have one in their design. Looking at Scott’s hot rods design and I also was checking out a setup that could possibly be made to work on the Paul Horton Welder Series site.
Posted via Mobile Device
Jimbohatro is offline   Reply With Quote