The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-15-2014, 06:04 PM   #51
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Re: Anyone hear from 530FF recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmc 2500 4x4 View Post
he replied to a post i have. bad seed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by specialtyretail View Post
Sent me a p.m. Sunday trying to buy some parts out of a thread I have going.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBONE1964 View Post
530FF AKA Richard Roy "Last Activity: Today 03:08 PM"

Only to buy try and buy parts from people like Fred and not obviously to make things right with some people he has ripped off.

May I suggest that Richard Roy be banned from doing business on this forum.

Thank you,
Tom
, I really cannot grasp or understand how he is still able to conduct any sort of business here on this site? End of last year, I recieved an eight month suspension from the site (locked from logging in entirely) for just answering back to too many WTB threads that no one had or offered the parts for. My suspension was not for ripping anyone off, was just due to not seeing eye to eye and understanding the needed vendor subscription if I only wanted to answer back to an occasional WTB thread. Mel
Classic Bowties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:49 PM   #52
TBONE1964
Cluster King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Bowties View Post
, I really cannot grasp or understand how he is still able to conduct any sort of business here on this site? End of last year, I recieved an eight month suspension from the site (locked from logging in entirely) for just answering back to too many WTB threads that no one had or offered the parts for. My suspension was not for ripping anyone off, was just due to not seeing eye to eye and understanding the needed vendor subscription if I only wanted to answer back to an occasional WTB thread. Mel
Hey Mel,

It is not above any of us to make an occasional mistake here and there but to just blatantly rip some one off if just wrong. I appreciate the people on this forum that make this forum a great place to be a member of.

Thanks for your support on this,
Take care,
Tom

I am also a dealer for Counterpart for gauge cluster parts only.

Also see my facebook page, CG&C
TBONE1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 10:21 PM   #53
gmc 2500 4x4

hes tryin to buy some stuff from me, and i wont do paypal, i asked for a m/o. no response yet
gmc 2500 4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 02:42 AM   #54
bluek5

I never did post anything on here about Richard ripping me off. Now it looks as if he is trying to make it right with a few of you. This guy is a thief pure and simple. I purchased a NOS fuel grommet for $20.00. I got the same song and dance called out of town on helicopter emergency. If he had any intention of making it right with me the money could be refunded in a matter of minutes. I can't remember if I gifted the money or not. I figure it is a lesson learned. I agree with Tom he should be banned from the site.
Paul
bluek5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 11:42 AM   #55
beetle1960

He should suspended from this site, why are you administrators allowing this man to continue on here?
1970 Chevy C10 Fleet Long
1972 Chevy C10 Step long
1985 Chevy K10 Fleet Short
beetle1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 12:39 PM   #56
cheyenne shortstep

Well seeing as he is still owing people on here parts/refunds I will give him a visit and see if I can collect for you guys. Funny how he was so upset about me "badmouthing" him but he won't man up and make good on his deals. He is following this thread, he told me so when he called to tell me he didn't appreciate what I stated. Obviously a coward. I am pretty sure he only called to keep me from coming down to his hanger at Gillespe Field, well it didn't work as I will go down there next week.
Please let me know what he has that you guys have paid for and I will do my best to collect. Should be pretty easy he is a slimy, nervous type, kinda reminds me of Nueman from Sienfeld.
cheyenne shortstep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 12:41 PM   #57
cheyenne shortstep

And I fully agree he should be banned, if the admins are trying to give him a chance to make good on his bogus deals I doubt he will.
cheyenne shortstep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 01:00 PM   #58
Twisted78SS
Wide n'Low

I'm not going to offer an opinion one way or the other, but will say just for the sake of full disclosure, he finally came through and I rec'd the item i purchased from him.

I'm moving on..
Twisted78SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 11:51 PM   #59
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyenne shortstep View Post
And I fully agree he should be banned, if the admins are trying to give him a chance to make good on his bogus deals I doubt he will.
The only access he has is this area.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 11:53 PM   #60
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetle1960 View Post
He should suspended from this site, why are you administrators allowing this man to continue on here?
Why would you assume we were?
Old 12-17-2014, 11:54 PM   #61
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmc 2500 4x4 View Post
hes tryin to buy some stuff from me, and i wont do paypal, i asked for a m/o. no response yet
Unless you are doing business via email, he will not as he has no access beyond this area
Old 12-17-2014, 11:55 PM   #62
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Bowties View Post
It was a continued rule violation for selling. Not a misunderstanding, but thanks for the post.