The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-15-2013, 11:32 AM   #251
55chevy
Car Truck Bike Nut

Re: ATTENTION: In regards to James Blanton aka "tex parts 67-72" and Partner.

Maybe there's something in the water in Lone Oak:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lone...CMVA10RDEKIATE
pretty funny comments, James even makes contributions.
94 3500 TD dually
so many cars so little time
72 K2 CST 2WD Blazer
55chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 01:13 AM   #252
BlacklandCamper

His website is down.

Thank you all for the heads up, I am in N. TX, and would probably have run into him at some point.

Donkey: 93 Nissan D21, the farm truck. My 1/2 ton SWB. The Indomitable Datsun.
1st BN 3rd MAR. '00-'04
BlacklandCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 08:30 AM   #253
chubinit

I try to refrain from the taste of shoe leather but here goes:
Thank you Josh for the heads up and a great effort. I can say that so far I've been Blessed to have great dealings (for what little money I've been able to spend) with everyone on this site, including the supporting vendors. And thanks in general to all here for the huge amount of education and savvy I've gained since joining; it has been and continues to be very beneficial to my project dreams and snail-speed progress.
But of course, meanwhile back at the ranch... the trouble, trust issues and aggravation that a few sleeze-bags can create for the majority should remind us of the fallen world in which we live. I'm just sorry to see it tangled up in this little corner of goodness & enjoyment. However, I shall not let it stop me from enjoying my project and this site, nor let it hinder my use of it and my parts hunting adventures. )
Josh, thanks again sir,
Chubinit (Bill, NC)
67 C20 350 LWB
chubinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 08:38 PM   #254
truckeez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred T View Post
He has been reported to ebay on numerous occasions.

As far as the authorities, some guys from the stovebolt board have attempted, but I don't know what happened. It was reported that he spent some time in jail last year, but I never found out why.

The company, Superior Chrome, was a well respected company doing quality chrome plating for hot rodders. The owner died, and the business was passed on to the daughters. It has since gone downhill. One of the daughters married James' brother Bobby. Bobby tries to do right, but keeps saving James' butt just enough to stay in business. Everyone would be better off if Bobby would leave James hanging out to dry. At least that's my take on the matter.
I know the old guy--Randy Baker on the NE side of Houston who mess's with old big trucks--he was the brother of the owner of superior chrome.

the also have a side buis boneyard400 and have a field of old antique stuff up in Kansas or Nebraska--they must not be tied to this james guy because they have been around for a long time, used to see em at swapmeets like Ckicasha
truckeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 08:40 PM   #255
truckeez

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=truckeez;6952720]I know the old guy--Randy Baker on the NE side of Houston who mess's with old big trucks--he was the brother of the owner of superior chrome.

one other brother also have a side buis boneyard400 and have a field of old antique stuff up in Kansas or Nebraska--they must not be tied to this james guy because they have been around for a long time, used to see em at swapmeets like Ckicasha oklahoma
truckeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 02:52 PM   #256
engairuph

Along with Jim2828. Liar and two faced. Good job.

69 4x4 Suburban PTO winch(NAVY)
13 GMC Ext cab
12 Ford Fusion SE(wife)

MAI
Interior shop
engairuph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 03:50 PM   #257
Roady’s truck

I guess That explains why when I was trying to register for the first time my profile was immediately locked and I was immediately and permanently banned with no way of asking why?

And of course if I look under that profile it say permanently banned and no reason given.

Of course my name is also James but I live in Decatur Texas not Lone oak texas.

At first I thought it was unfair to immediately get locked out and permanently band with no explanation but figured I just typed something wrong.

Btw

I bend over backwards after being a victim of ID theft to net even use my real name.

I look forward to seeing members of this forum in the Denton Decatur and DFW area swap meets, c10 gatherings, and local car shows.
I missed the good guys swap meet and southwest moved from Decatur to tms so I missed it to since it wasn’t at the Decatur fair grounds.
Old 10-07-2018, 03:59 PM   #258
Roady’s truck

I also won’t offer anything for sale here if your not local either. If I sell anything I want the buyer to be able to see and look at any item I way have a need to sell. Usually I avoid selling on forums anyways.
Old 10-10-2018, 03:39 PM   #259
LockDoc
The Older Generation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roady’s truck View Post
I also won’t offer anything for sale here if your not local either. If I sell anything I want the buyer to be able to see and look at any item I way have a need to sell. Usually I avoid selling on forums anyways.

Just for a heads up, you have to be a "Premium" member to sell parts on the board. If you click on the word "Subscribe" in the menu bar above it will explain the different membership options.....

I haven't been to the Decatur swap meet but I have been to the Pate meet. Had a good time....

Welcome to the board.

LockDoc

Locksmith, Specializing In Antique Trucks, Automobiles, & Motorcycles

(My Dually Pickup Project Thread)

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=829820

-
LockDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 04:04 PM   #260
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Angry Re: ATTENTION: In regards to James Blanton aka "tex parts 67-72" and Partner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roady’s truck View Post
I guess That explains why when I was trying to register for the first time my profile was immediately locked and I was immediately and permanently banned with no way of asking why?

And of course if I look under that profile it say permanently banned and no reason given.

Of course my name is also James but I live in Decatur Texas not Lone oak texas.

At first I thought it was unfair to immediately get locked out and permanently band with no explanation but figured I just typed something wrong.

Btw

I bend over backwards after being a victim of ID theft to net even use my real name.

I look forward to seeing members of this forum in the Denton Decatur and DFW area swap meets, c10 gatherings, and local car shows.
I missed the good guys swap meet and southwest moved from Decatur to tms so I missed it to since it wasn’t at the Decatur fair grounds.
Please shoot me a PM when you get a chance. I would like to review the issue as we do not typically perma ban anyone without due cause, especially new members
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote